Monday, August 1, 2011

Preview time! :D

Photoshoot on Sat, and here are the photos. This has got to be the fastest I've ever rushed out photos after I left my full time job! I remember those crazy days when I stayed up till 4am to do photos, I ended up at work at 10am instead most mornings. Glad my boss never did really figure out (or didn't take it up with me if she did haha).

Lol, anywayyyy here's a look at our upcoming manufactured item! :) We decided a long blazer was the quintessential item in your wardrobe this pre-fall, and what better way to say contemporary chic than throwing this over your favourite dress! The cut is really gorgeous, slightly roomy for the petite girls so you can wear it boyfriend style with cuffed sleeves (all the better to showcase the luxe striped satin lining) or as a fitted one over a work dress for the bigger girls!

Here's my secret favourite of the lot, a cheery pastel apricot that stands out but isn't overly bright that you feel overwhelmed:


Alternatively, try a dash of moss green in your outfit this time, more city girl I say!


For the safe dressers, there's always the eternal classic shade of black. You know despite what they say, it's really the only shade that will last you season after season.


Other lovely items for your shopping pleasure this collection:

A gorgeous military-sque pleated shoulder shirt with full length sleeves and the loveliest gold toned buttons! Made of soft cotton and very comfortable to don!


A mute cyan frock with a lace panel on top for that lovely peekaboo effect we are suckers for. Comes with the brown bow belt as featured!


Say hi to Little Miss Sunshine, with her white trimmings and swing flare skirt!


Another lovely maxi skirt from us, this one comes in quality crimped pleated chiffon and a matching brown weaved belt (not the one featured, the actual belt is thicker!)


Another personal favourite! A sweet duo toned dress in cocoa! The boat neck and sleeved cut make it very easy to don, especially when coupled with the flare skirt. Comes with a brown buckle belt as featured.



Alright! This is all I have for you right now! :)
Direct the questions to http://formspring.me/lilypirates and I will try my best to reply them before the launch!

Thank you loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment