Saturday, September 3, 2011

loved.


on why we feel loved this week:

piping hot 烧包s all the way from m'sia from nic. 


self baked goodies from rach.



spaghetti lunch from zhicong, our aspiring chef cum packer boy. 
(which only yingdan got to taste :( )


it has been a trying week, but i am learning to count my blessings. 

thank you my dear LP team, both yd and i know you've got our backs when things get rough (yes @tiongster i didn't forget you! i mean all my i miss you mushy smses, haha!). i know i scold you all sometimes and am insanely cranky during photo shoots when things don't go my way, but please believe i love you all the same! xoxo! goodies from me when i am home next week! 

and i need to show this off just because i spent the last 24 hours rushing out the photos. 


a happy nic and a reluctant rach, hahaha. pretty dress heading your way next week! be kind to yingdan, she's doing the launch alone! :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment