Thursday, October 6, 2011

The birthday surprise

So you've heard. I turned a year older the other day. :( It's been decided that there can only be one candle on the birthday cake and I will be forever 21. Hahaha denial much, but heyyy! One can dream, heh. Hokay I koped all the photos from yinagoh's blog because I don't have the photos and she did such a fab job photoshopping us (maximise her efforts please). If you've already read her blog, then urps, sorry! Will post about other celebrations soon! :)

I met Yingdan in the morning to run errands and she was all decked out in a gorgeous ZARA dress with full make up on, on a Monday morning at 9am. Hahaha definitely not in character for her so I was wondering what was up but she insisted it was her armor to fight Monday blues. She started getting weird calls as the day progressed on but I thought nothing much of them till the whole entourage burst into the office in the midst of the photoshoot later on at night.

Haha the silly partner mastermind-ed the entire operation, and yessss I was truly surprised! It's not easy to surprise me ok, she really tried very hard! I am usually a very erm suspicious person by nature. Hahaha I kept feeling like someone else was going to prank me the entire night because they continued to be so giggly! :(


And here's part of the LP team! :) Love all around for being part of my life, and letting me go nuts on you once in a while.


Everyone waited for us to finish the shoot before heading down for supper! We <3 Sengkee!! Where else to find a place that opens till late and is near enough to our offices! Turns out everyone visits the place really often, haha. Now you know where to find us in the wee hours of the night. Everyone please go order the steamed fish, it's mad good! Choose wisely though, compare the pieces on offer and make sure the price of your selected piece commensurate with its size.


Reached home at 4am, photoshopped till 7am for the launch the next day, and then knocked out completely. My body was killing me the next day, but anything's worth it for great fun and great company!

And to those asking me what's coming up next, haha I don't know! Our shipments have been delayed and it's really a waiting game now to see what lands next. Sounds abit ludicrous but urps, we will put up sneaks as soon as possible! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment