Sunday, October 23, 2011

I say hey!

So a while ago (ok make it a very long while ago, haha I am not keeping up with things), we popped by Cocotte at Wanderlust for a birthday celebration. I was hideously late (as usual) but I was busy in the office packing packages! :( The girls started without me but so glad I made it in time for deserts and drinks. And I am so sorry I gave the surprise away because hello, NONE OF YOU TOLD ME IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE! :(

The food was well done (but a tad too rich) but the company and ambience more than made up for it. Times like these, I am so glad I have them to fall back on. (Ok I know I missed 5970284 number of outings of late but I will work harder!) No pictures of the food because everything was almost all wiped out by the time I arrived (but the sweet darlings left me small portions of their food to sample, hehe!) and the hot kitchen was closed. :x #lifeofablogshopowner

For those looking to spend an evening there, the place is great for a gathering and photo ops, because of the large communal tables and decorations. I don't have a particular fancy towards French food (Italian ftw!) but I would say the signature dishes were more than satisfactory. I would recommend you head down to try out their set lunch (which is alot more affordable at $29 per pax for 1 appetizer, 1 main and 1 dessert) if you just want to get a taste of how the food is, :) 


Oooo and we spied Fiona Xie having a drink here, she's omgawddd out of this world gorgeous please.

And to my dear friend of 19 years (omgawdddd I've known you forever, from blue pinafores and bad hairdos to wine and beer with monopoly deal!), here's to many more years of birthday celebrations and crazy NY countdowns ahead! I love you muchly! xoxo! ♥♥♥!


******

And a special shout out to all LilyPirates fans!
I've been harping on exciting plans for the label for the past month, and you already know we shifted our office premises, lol. Here's part II of the exciting plans: you can now shop for our apparels at KissJane Citylink! Woots! :)

Peekture courtesy of Yinagoh (tyvm! hahaha sorry i wasn't there to squeal with u!):


We've stocked in new designs there as well, so head down to see the pretty pieces for yourself! :) Spot the new TOPSHOP inspired crochet waist frock in polka dots and florals:



I am currently going from being ridiculously happy and being all weepy about how far we've come since the old days, and am really glad we have you ladies cheering us on along the way.

Hokay end of random short post, happy weekend everybardiii! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment