Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A long day ago

Finally snuck in some time for a short post, phew.
It's been a crazy house around here of late, I don't actually know where all the time flew to! :x
Anyhow, the team headed out for an outdoor shoot lately (say yay to lookbooks!) and boy what a trip it was! I dragged them out to the wild outdoors this time round, hehe. Truth be told, I actually wanted to do it in another (more human friendly) location, but too much red tape meant the idea just had to be pushed back. :( Which also explains why I was wearing a full length black maxi to an outdoor shoot. Not so smart I know.

One of the locations for the shoot & why I think my models all secretly hate me sometimes:


What we had to cross to get in, it's essentially a pond with one log on it. End of story.

Me that day: It's ok, you don't have to do it. *pause* We will just find another spot that is easier to access.

Hehe they usually obliged and then resemble a rabbit on the run during the shoot, lolol. I think Xuan has a fear of unknown slimy objects in the tall grass. :x We made the minion boy stomp forward to scare off all would be predators first, haha. I was too busy acting pro photog to be scared, but zomg I have the worst sense of balance ever. Everyone was my life saver the entire day, from Tiongster to Xuan who had to grab me before I fell into deep drains.


Happy campers who couldn't wait to get out of yet another ulu area!


Side note: I just deleted all measurement questions from Formspring, so if you had a pressing issue to ask me and I haven't gotten back to you, please do ask again ok. :( It's virtually impossible to sieve through everything! :O

Hokays, back to work on the lookbook! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment