Wednesday, February 23, 2011

人,为什么而活着。


I've been meaning to share this one for a while, but I just managed to squeeze some time out after all that invoicing.

This brought a lump to my throat the first time I watched it, especially the sea side scene with the photos (2.52).

When I was young, I always wanted to be a lawyer. A few broken dreams and bad breakups later, I faced reality and opted for accountancy instead. (I did horrible for my A's.)
Why not, I thought, I could survive a few years of the long hours for the money.
Two and a half years later, I was unhappy and disgruntled.
It was then when I realized, if you were always going to trade what you enjoyed for money, it's all going to catch up with you one fine day.
I might never have the chance to be a lawyer in this lifetime, but I can definitely make myself happier by doing things I want to. Afterall, cliché as it sounds, we only live once. 

So yes, remember your dreams, and start believing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment