Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The end of CNY

Heyyyho earthlings, I am suffering the repercussions of having over indulged myself during the CNY break. :(

One too many 5am nights and pineapple tarts, but yes, looks like I will be taking some time to ease myself back into the usual crazy schedule.

The (too short) CNY break was a very much needed one because we've been launching I-don't-know-how-many weeks continuously, it seems like my life was only about photoshoots and invoices. And now I keep thinking it is still the holidays and I can keep taking 5-day guilt free breaks. Boo. Sorry D, I will attempt to make it into office before 2pm for the next month. :(

Anywayyyy it was finally some fabulous time spent with the family and loved ones! Very glad to start re-introducing my face back in these group activities. Hopped over to the boyfriend's as well for some more festivities.


(I just realized I didn't take a single outfit shot this CNY. D: D: D: What is wrong with me!!)

And guess who!



Call me a noob but I've never seen the 财神爷 at these 舞狮 affairs! Everyone was queueing up to shake hands and grab an angbao each, teehee!



*********
Lohei at SwingandSnap on 初七, full attendance minus Zacson who overslept (even though we were supposed to meet at 5pm.)!!! Photos are with SK, I only have the silly photobooth shots, which are enough of a joke:

We started nice and normal.



Then SK wormed her way in.



And we ended like this. All epic failures at 四连拍. :( 






My eternal regret this CNY, partaking in a miserable amount of gambling sessions and NO mahjong session at all. :(:(:(

Alright, time to head back to launch preparations! A very cute hanbok inspired design coming up next on LilyPirates, so keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment