Saturday, April 2, 2011

To give thanks.

This Friday, I'm trying to count my blessings.

This post is about half a month late, but erps, better late than never right? :)
It's been a dreary month for me, not very willing to spill on why, but generally just negative vibes all around.
Then 11th March rolled around and everything got placed into perspective.
(Donations can be made here: http://www.google.com/crisisresponse/japanquake2011.html)

So here's what I've been sincerely thankful for:



A handmade card from a lovely friend. 



Some sister loving from Korea. 



Late night impromptu airport musings with someone close to heart.



#epicphotofail by the waitress (so I just watercolor-ed the photo) but it was still an overall very happy random birthday surprise that had us scurrying from all over. Cannot wait for US 2011! 

And because I am really sorry there's been no updates on this space for about ten years, here's a quick peek at our next collection! Wish me luck in photoshopping okdoks? :)))




Lovely tailored tuxedo flare shorts in interesting color shades of midnight blue and khaki olive. 
Nais, no? :) 
Comes in sizes S and M for a perfect fit! 


Happy skater dress with a generous sprinkling of polka dots! 



An indie mustard yellow romper with the loveliest peacock tassels! 


Very random, but for the ladies who always think our dresses are short, I found this while sorting out the photos:



Hahaha sorry D, but must show them how tall Rachel is.
1.7m (short torso very long legs) versus 1.62m (my very pretty normal partner)!

A side note, you can fire away at our formspring (http://formspring.me/lilypirates) but trust me when I say you can get quicker replies by dropping us an email at lilypirates@gmail.com!

There are about a gazillion photos stuck in my folders; so many things to write, so little time to do so! :(:(:( Been pendulum-ing between being ridiculously high and stoned indifference ever since I landed in S'pore last night. Crossing my fingers this is nothing a good sleep cannot fix. Cannot afford to fall sick right now. This is a month for exciting plans!

More soon! Till then, have a splendid weekend everybardiiii!
(I took more than an hour to blog the above, so very inefficient! D: )

No comments:

Post a Comment