Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Goodbye lonely days

Hi! I am a happygirl86 because the partner is home! Overjoyed much, because I finally have more time to do normal things, like, eat dinner by 8pm. Lol, I know it sounds mildly ridiculous but trust me when I say being a blogshop owner is a highly time consuming occupation. :(

Hokayyy here's a little post to showcase the goodies coming up! :) We know you ladies love shift dresses, so here's one with an uber flattering cut from us! Throw boring out of the window with this lovely striped piece from us, the gorgeous shades are a sure attention getter! I especially love the pleated front neckline and how the pleated drape skirt front shapes the silhouette very well. We did it in bold navy stripes, surprisingly classic mustard stripes, and sweet sea green stripes. My personal favourite is the navy stripes (but I am navy anything, so ya la, I am just biased.), Yingdan loves the sea green version, :) Available in S, M and L and the fit is similar to our usual manufactured items, ie., if you take a S for normal collections, do take an S here as well!




Lovely pieces that are coming up as well:

A lovely deep heather grey piece that comes with a slight peplum skirt and a uber flattering fit!


A gorgeous embellished neckline blouse with slight flutter sleeves, too pretty to miss!



Pretty chiffon frocks with sheer sleeves and pleated bodice front! I love how the gold buckle belts set the piece off so elegantly well!




Pants anyone? Hehe, finally bringing in the pants we always use in our shoots! Fabulous fit!


Another one of our personal favourites, a sweet demure striped pink piece with contrasting hems for a more interesting look. Definitely a head turner!


And this one's another classic you really don't want to miss! Ruffled front blouson in a deep turquoise that's classy yet intriguing all at once!


The last of the sneaks, a classic cream belted shift dress that is the epitome of less is more. A perfect example of how minimal accessories like how the right belt sets the entire look fantastically.


Alrighty! End of sneaks! :) Everything comes in sizes, so please remember to state your size in your order ok?

Questions here: http://formspring.me/lilypirates but do note I usually take longer with measurement questions.

That's all, we will see you! *waves*

No comments:

Post a Comment