Monday, September 19, 2011

Week 2 without Yingdan, I think I am fighting a losing battle with my email count. :( Anywayyy, here's our weekly sneak peek at the upcoming collection! So glad I managed to finish the photos on time, wheee!

Say hello to our new manufactured blazer! This is the one you've been asking about since eons ago, when we used it in our earlier shoots. The pictures say it all, we just can't get enough of well cut pieces like this! (Well, mostly me, because I've about as many blazers as Yingdan has dresses, urps.)

I wanted something a little more tapered than the previous Selfridges Blazer, which was more boyfriend style on most people. This one comes with a more slimming silhouette and we went for polka dotted lining this time round! :) Black satin lining with white dots for all the shades! :D The piece is made of quality gabardine material and we requested for these Armani inspired military buttons! And the part we are secretly pleased about: the blazer comes with functional side pockets great for stuffing little knick knacks. One size fits most, comes in 4 delish shades of Fire Red, Marine Blue, Classic Black and Creamy White.






We are also in love with this gorgeous mod dress in very Kate Spade-sque colors. Comes fully lined and in Size S and M!
The stripes are actually grosgrain ribbons sewn on, very nicely done!


Another ZARA inspired piece from us, with overlay flap front and a contrasting duo toned sash that adds the right touch of fun to complete the look, also in Size S and M.


A lovely creme blouse with the loveliest rosette adorned collar; it speaks of femininity with class all over!



And this one's a personal favourite, because it's simply cut with a pleated front and easy fit. These dresses are what I call brainless piece, throw on and go and still look fab, :)


It's been awhile since we brought in such pieces, and boy were we delighted when we managed to source for this pretty vintage lace dress that comes with a mesh insert front!



Hokay! End of my little sneak peek! Back to emails for me, :)

Questions can be directed here: http://formspring.me/lilypirates.

I will try my bestest to clear them before the launch! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment