Sunday, October 30, 2011

Lunch with SK, Yina and Eils the other day turned into a random makeover session, haha. Yina and Eils were trying to convince us on the power of falsies to go from mehhh to WOAH, and in the end, Eils whipped out her newly purchased falsies to try on us. Hehe, photobooth fun with SK after the impromptu makeover!


Photo credits to SK

Thank you Yina, we love you muchly for beautifying us! :D <3<3<3
I am utterly convinced now, but how can anyone do this on a daily basis! It's way too time consuming (and I am too lazy!)! D:

And here's a random smattering pile of pictures:

Twelve Cupcakes from Ali, the red velvet cupcake is da bombz!



Last minute decision to try Gelish nails involved me standing beside my favourite nail technician and whining till I got a slot. Haha but she only relented enough to do a french, no fanciful design.


Sho eggciteddddd when I received a picture of my new signage at KJ Citylink, still wrapped in its clingwrap glory.


Very randomly: My partner is currently at a Halloween celebration dressed as a Green Lantern sidekick. Yingdan are you reading this? Show me the pictures!!! :D:D:D

And oh! For those asking where do we usually post our snapshots, there's the official LP twitter account (http://twitter.com/lilypirates) or our instagram accounts (@yingdan and @xiesimin, yes we both finally got them. zzz.) Facebook page is currently in the makings so urps I promise LP will be more on the ball with our social media ties ok, lol.

Alright, I need to go find food. Dinner at 5pm = hungry as a cow at midnight. #dietfail

No comments:

Post a Comment