Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hallo-weeno-11!

Rightt.. so one week before Halloween, I went into serious panic attack. I was really caught up with work so I asked the boy to choose a costume on my behalf. The only criteria I gave was that it matches his. My thought bubbles envisioned Darth Vader+Queen Amidala or Ron Weasley+Hermione Granger -- fun, quirky and no where near skanky. Or even Atom and Zeus, I'll be able to punch him!!! But when he showed me what he ordered, I wanted to dig a hole and hide.


He decided to go as the Green Lantern and bought me Green Lantern Girl costume (is there even such a character?!). The costume required really long and toned pins which... well, let's not go there. Panic I was and ended up being teased incessantly in office, even by idiotic tiongster. -_-"

Halloween rolled around and I mustered all my courage and slipped into the micro dress. Thanking God that at least it has a v cut waist to help hide the tummy. After attending a Halloween themed party, we headed to Clark Quay with his pals. Every time someone squealed 'Green Lantern!', I'll let go of his hand and scurry away. haha! The most terrifying part of the night was when we were forced into participating in a best costume competition at Senor Santos. Had to do catwalk AND dance. Fortunately, we didn't come in last, so mega yay to that! :)


Favourite shot of the night, love my adorable geeky superhero! 


The boys who went as Ghostbusters and were total major chick magnets. So naughty yo!




ended the night at Orchard Parksuites for some random fooling around.
we're still wondering what B was saying when this pic was taken


I cannot punch you but I can exterminate youuuuu!

Happy lunatic family!


Next year, I MUST be the one ordering the costumes. pfffft!


P/S: if you're looking for costumes for your DnD or Hen's night, do check out http://www.halloweencostumes.com/. They have quite a wide range and prices are more or less comparable to renting one in SG. No need for musky smelling ones anymore. Shipping takes only a week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment