Saturday, January 7, 2012


righhhhhttttt, so if you've been following me on twitter, you'll have already known i started 2012 in a pretty bad shape. I was drunk, sick and phoneless on the 1st of Jan and spent the entire day in a perpetual high which didn't allow me to sleep. meh.

And it's all due to the most awesome party of 2011!!
Let the pictures do the talking :D





Our party has a photobooth, how cool is that?! :D I was super excited about it cause 1.5 years with the boy and he still refuses to take neo prints with me. and please admit it, all girls love neo prints!





Theme of the party was WHITE! I cheated alittle and wore High Society Dress in Cream there. heehee!
Super L♥VE the cut of this dress, kept it in black AND cream! should i keep the Ash Blue?! hrmmm..






darling Nic graced the party with her hot friends Paula and Gerlaine. Afterall, which party doesn't have models?! ;D Rach cldn't make it in the end.. next year silly one! But for now, I get to gloat for a year that you missed out. MWhahaha!






Still looking pretty decent here... BUT

.

.

.

.

.

.


I don't remember the rest of the night and taking these pictures. O.O'








the boy looked like he practically had to peel me off him! so no love!! :((








uh HUH! much better babeh!!! *fake shy*







Thank you for the wild party girls and boys.
May we continue to party every single year till we're all BO GEH!
love love! :)





I hope everyone has a great 2011 and may the year ahead be even more awesome!!

xoxoxxoo,
yd


No comments:

Post a Comment