Thursday, January 5, 2012

C99 Collaboration with AlyAlley!

Alright, so I am here to wax lyrical about something wonderful. Hahah if you're on our mailing list, you would have noted our latest collaboration with Alyalley.com! :) I've been a loyal user of Dermalogica products, because I've horribly sensitized skin that can only be kept under control with dermatologist tested products. :(

My Dermalogica journey started when I decided to head to Aster Springs (formerly known as Leonard Drake) for their facial programmes when my skin condition took a huge dip a couple of years back. I won't say it has totally saved my skin, because I think it's a constant battle with watching what you eat and basically taking care of yourself, but it has helped considerably in my search for things that work on my skin, :)

Purchasing beauty/skin products online has always been a big concern for me, because I had a horrible experience of joining a spree, only to receive very substandard products at the end of the day. :( Freshness of products and promptness of delivery are two things that I look for when I purchase skin products so I was very delighted to find Alyalley.com awhile back via the Cozycot forums. (Yes, I was their customer first before this collaboration came about!)

Buying from a local reseller means the waiting time is drastically shortened (as opposed to ordering from US resellers on Ebay, which I used to) since most of the products are ready stock. The fact that the site retails these products at 30 to 50% off the salon prices is a bonus. Trust me, I've checked the prices against the ones at Leonard Drake, hahaha.

#makingsofanauntie

The owner of the site is a very friendly lady, so you can fire away if there are any queries you might have about the products! :)

Anyhow I thought I would provide a little more information on the goodies we are handing out for this collection. 50 lucky customers will get samples of one of the following items:

- Skin hydrating masque
- Skin refining masque
- Precleanse
- Skin hydrating booster
- Daily microfoliant

And here's a rundown on some of these items that I've personally used:


Skin Hydrating Masque
The texture of this masque is really light, and I try to use it every other night when I am not using a sheet mask. My skin dries out very easily in air conditioned rooms, so this definitely helps! I've read reviews of people using this as a daily eye mask to help them ease the light lines around the area as well.


Skin Hydrating Booster
This little wonder works fabulously for me! I generally like the range of boosters Dermalogica has, and this one is my favourite. It works like a serum and my skin is visibly more hydrated after constant usage. :) And one small bottle lasts you for quite a while! 


Daily Microfoliant
If there was only one Derma item that I can own, then this would be it. Most exfoliators are too harsh for me, but this is perfect! It is an enzyme powder that you mix with a few drops of water to obtain a paste that you use on your skin.  

And that's not it! This is what we are giving away to one lucky winner each launch! A skin kit worth $92!
skin kit - normal/oily

The kit is a good foray into the brand for most ladies because they tackle the most common concerns (ie. clogged pores/whiteheads/blackheads) in our weather, :) It contains the following items:

- Special Cleansing Gel, 50ml
- Multi-Active Toner, 50ml
- Active Moist, 22ml
- Skin Prep Scrub, 22ml
- Total Eye Care, 2.9ml
- Skin Refining Masque (Sample)
- PreCleanse (Sample)

So if you're a current user of Dermalogica products, or am thinking of trying out the skincare line, hop on down to Alyalley.com! Psst, enjoy $2 off per item by keying in SHOPALYALLEY when checking out!

Alright! End of post, I need to pack my luggage for Bali naooooo!!! CANNOT WAIT! WHEE!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment