Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bring it on, 2012

Because I am all happy and smug after a 1.5h massage (and remaining zen even though I saw the ex's car in the same carpark), it's time to start ticking things off the to-do list.
And yes, first up, decrease the number of drafts in our blog folder, lol. (Oh my lord, I am actually blogging about the start of 2012. :x )

The plan to countdown in Bali fell through because the boy and I were so chillax and slack about things, and by the time we actually got down to doing the booking, there was no more tickets. D:

So we pretended that 2012 wasn't here yet and celebrated things one week late. Haha, I was so lazy over there (going with the whole vibe of the vacay), I only took a grand total of 2 photos. Urps, yes, I didn't even take photos of the villa, but the place was nothing short of gorgeous. You just got to take my word on it. Haha. Stayed at Ubud because I am terrified of the crowds over at Kuta/Seminyak.

Photo #1: Too gorgeous to be missed sunset at Jimbaran Bay, my grainy photo does it no justice


Photo #2: Evidence we actually went on a trip, pardon the wind swept hair


And oh, the cutest surf shop ever, all pink and fluff (ok fine, 3 photos in total):


So yes, there you have it: Bali, the land of nua-ness and eternal zen (plus supreme commercialization).
Came home a much happier and peaceful person (despite being bombed with a speeding ticket, $150 and 6 points = surefire way to get under my skin).
Ok end of sharing session, I hope your countdowns were all fabulously wonderful!
Recharged for the year (even though we are on March already!!), so 2012, bring it on! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment