Monday, April 2, 2012

CNY Team Dinner!

And so we did it again. :( Disappeared for another month. :O I would have totally forgotten to blog, if not for the *ahem* gentle reminders I get randomly on formspring. Haha I am truly apologetic we are so erratic. Anywayyyy I thought I would blog about the LP team dinner we had for CNY! So two of us were driving our team (and ourselves) nuts with the festive period sales spike, and we were so glad everyone pulled their weight.

Treated everyone to a well deserved 收工酒 (or is this 开工酒? :x) at Long Beach Main Branch, and boyyyy was it fantastic! I am salivating now just thinking about the food, :( We stuffed ourselves silly, and I think it was the happiest money two of us spent for LP in a long while, hahaha.

Oh food, glorious food. We ordered chilli crab, pepper crab, bamboo clams, prawns, steamed fish, and a whole lot of other things that I got too tired to take photos of, hahaha. See! LP got good staff benefits ok! Despite you all having to survive my death stares and Yingdan's scoldings, hehe.


The kiddos of the team, models+packers. Now you know who packs your items!


(Yes, we hire male packers because there's too much manual labour to be done and I don't see how I can ask another female to do all that lugging when I fail miserably at it myself, :x)

Andddd epic photo of the day, my overly hyper partner who bounced up and down wanting a couple shot. Muahahahaha.


Okayyyy here's a better one, my 小鸟依人 partner and her macho boy (I don't know why uncle jem looks so puffed up!):


Andddd the greedy boyfriend of mine, who cut short his business trip/chiong-ed to the restaurant straight after landing just so he can claim his rightful share of the meal. Turns out he was the first to reach, hahaha. Hokayyyy you know I love you all the same. ❤ 


Full attendance!


I am really really really really reallyyyyyy thankful we have such a close team, especially when we work on tight deadlines most of the time. May 2012 be a fabulous year for us all! 

Side note: Looking through our list of inventory gives me a rush every time, I really love all the upcoming designs! Think polka dotted frocks, flirty summer dresses, printed swishy maxis and solid polo dresses! And just because I am keeping on top of things, here's a sneak at our upcoming design next week:


Prettayyyyy right! Marc Jacobs inspired, complete with a full out splash of florals that's extremely gorgeous in real life! It's the season of florals, so you know you have to own this one!

Okayyyy I took an hour to blog this + pictures, mad tired! Back to my photoshopping, over and out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment