Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Boss!

A post just for you, miss Q!


I know you always bug me for photos/collages and I am always too busy, but here's one for your birthday! (Complete with yellow hearts that you insist are nicer!) Even though we don't always tell you I love you (ok make that just me, because Yingdan tells you that frequently), but you know we do!

We love you muchly because you have been nothing short of lovely and genuine, and absolutely generous with your affection and kindness. In this world where we get increasingly jaded with age, your bosses really appreciate the reality checks you give us every time and how we get reminded that yes, things can be that simple. I wish for you to always maintain your capricious self, and for sunshine to always remain in your life.

And yes! Thank you for working on your birthday, just because we asked you to! I hope you likey your present! I love you! :)

1 comment:

  1. major AWWWWWW!!! *sobs sobs*
    fat tear drop on BO envelope. oppsie! :P

    -yd

    ReplyDelete