Monday, August 15, 2011

I've been holing up at home the entire weekend because it's EPL. No I am not a follower, but everyone around me (yes, including the bf) seems glued to the TV set. :( Anyhow, the good news is, I am done with the photos for the week! Say yayyyy! Hahah I was going through my schedule next week and it's so horrible I wish tomorrow won't come! Never thought I would get monday blues working for myself!

End of rambling, here's a sneak peek at the upcoming goodies! :)
We've heard your calls for skater dresses but we wanted something a little different from what's already out there. So say hi to our striped skater twins, with a lovely pleated neckline and flouncy skirt in a very work appropriate length! :) We wanted the piece to be fun yet classic, and you really can't get any more classic than going monochrome. It's the perfect canvas for layering on a fun jacket or accessories, no?

Here's a look at them:




This manufactured piece will be available in Sizes S, M and L. Both models are wearing a size S!
The material is made of quality thick cotton spandex blend that comes with stretch so it will fit properly to your body/curves. We are really pleased with how the full skirt turned out; I swear the skirt portion just makes you want to keep spinning around!

Other goodies in this collection:

You've been asking where the tasseled belt came from previously, and here's the answer!
A lovely dove grey frock in chiffon, with crochet neckline details that are to die for!



An inspired piece from a London label, the pink body juxtapose perfectly with the midnight blue neckline (that's extremely pretty with its ruffles I might add)! The tiered skirt hem adds the perfect finishing touch.


If you are an accordion pleats lover, you really wouldn't want to miss this one!
A pretty coral floral cut out front piece with a full pleated skirt. It says summer with a tinge of class! :)



This one's a hot favourite with us, because it's so simple and classic!
Sleeved dresses are a rare find, especially when they come with balloon sleeves and an easy fit.
What we really love is the material, it's a new chiffon blend that comes with silk content so it feels really luxe on the skin! The contrasting obi belt adds that pop of color to complete the outfit!


Last item on the preview list, the indie maxi with a twist!
We couldn't resist bringing this one in despite the sky high costs, because it's such a sight to behold.
The knitted polyester skirt bottom is really unique, it's hard to find something so prettily done and in such harmonious shades! Perfect for maxi lovers who want a twist in their usual garb, :)


Alright! The preview collage is up on http://lilypirates.com.sg.
You know the drill, questions here: http://formspring.me/lilypirates, :)

Measurement questions will be replied later, because I don't have them with me yet!
Done with LP for the night, pray I will survive next week ok! :):):) Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment