Sunday, December 18, 2011

bouncing off the walls

Last week was a nightmare because Yingdan was away, I was sick, and random screw ups made me a very upset person. :( BUT YES YINGDAN IS HOME AND ALL MY DARK CLOUDS HAVE PARTED. Hahahaha I know I sound deranged but I really felt like that when she stepped through the doors just now (even though she had the "I don't want to come home" face)!!!

Anyhowww if you have yet to see the sneaks of our upcoming manufactured item (shame on you! Go like our facebook page now!), here's a quick post of the peektures:




It's a cross back strap dress with a sweetheart bodice and a pleated waist band; everything about it says feminine with subtle sexiness. This one makes you feel like a million dollars the moment you put it on, and yes, it's a definite crowd stunner. We were really really really really glad this design made it, because you wouldn't believe how rushed/last minute everything was, with the factories being, well, the usual obstinate selves they are.

We went down the classique route for this one, and decided a clean color palette was the best. So the darling comes in Black (eternal feel good shade), Ash Blue (a new shade we are experimenting with, it looks very classy!), Cream (for those who prefer lighter shades) and Pink (femininity abound!). Available in S and M, :)

We just ended the shoot, so I will post more photos when I can! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment